Our firm has the resources, experience, and depth of knowledge to offer the following services to both individuals and businesses. We can deliver the services you need in a professional, fast, and cost-efficient manner.
Tax planning and preparation form a winning combination for our successful individual and business clients. Whether you are an individual or a multi-tiered partnership, our experienced staff can develop tax strategies that take advantage of new tax laws and legislation.
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include but are not limited to:
- Tax planning and return preparation for:
- Estates and trusts
- Not-for-profit organization
- Taxing authority representation
- Divorce and support issues
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel can not be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses, including QuickBooks (we are QuickBooks professional advisors)
- Business tax return preparation (Sales & Use/Business Property)
- Personal financial statements
Our firm provides a complete range of consulting and advisory services to help with the complexities of financial planning. We truly care about our clients and strive to form lasting relationships with each of them – providing beneficial information, access to a wealth of resources, and a proactive stance in serving each client’s needs.
- Our financial planning services include:
- Investment Consulting
- Financial Planning to Achieve Specific Goals
- Retirement Planning
- Estate and Business Succession Planning
The Law Office of Joy FInch is located on site. Professional services include advice and assistance in estate planning matters, such as wills, trusts, living wills, living trusts, probate, and asset protection.
Estate planning is an essential need in today’s complex economy. Because of this, the largest part of her practice is devoted to the recommendation, design, and implementation of sophisticated strategies which help her clients to realize their personal goals.
For questions or to schedule a meeting, Joy can be reached at (661) 259-7647, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org